Welcome to Sprout@Home! New here? We are so glad to be welcoming you and your family into our Sprout Camps community, where we have been providing amazing summer experiences for campers since 1976. We know that in these uncertain times, families are looking for more fun and exciting ways to engage their kids, which is why we have set up this page as a resource library for great activities and videos, to bring a little bit of that summer spirit into your home.
If you’ve finished checking out this whole page and want to see some of the great summer experiences that we have to offer, you can click any of the options below to learn about our different sleepaway and day camp offerings!
Throughout the coming weeks the Sprout Camps will be offering E-Chugim – programs, activities, classes, conversations, and more – and we hope you will join us! Keep checking back here for updates, or follow us on Facebook! During these uncertain times, our hope is to help in any way, especially in bringing us together, even virtually to feel the support and love of one another!
Want a cool virtual background for all of your zoom meetings and conferences? click here!
Write on our Wall of Gratitude!
Join us for Kabbalat Shabbat, 5/22 at 5:30 PM! Click here to join!
At the Sprout Camps, the Jewish value of “Tikkun Olam” and changing the world is one of our core values. Our program is called MADIMOW, which stands for “Making a Difference in My Own Way.” Our campers both at camp and at home are doing extraordinary actions to foster change in this world. This drop down is set up to help you and your family continue your MADIMOW work during COVID -19 and help make the world a better place! You can find age appropriate activities for anyone ages 3 up.
- Letter Writing to home-bound seniors with UJA and Met Council!
- Sew masks for healthcare providers. Follow these instructions to make your masks!
- Place colorful pictures in your window for delivery workers and neighbors on a walk to see and brighten their day
- Paint rocks and put them in your neighborhood to add some sunshine to your community!
- Remember– even just staying at home is doing your part in keeping COVID-19 from spreading.