|Session 1||Pre-K thru 5th||6/28-7/8||$1225|
|Session 2||Pre-K thru 5th||7/11-7/22||$1375|
|Session 3||Pre-K thru 5th||7/25-8/5||$1375|
|Session 4||Pre-K thru 5th||8/8-8/19||$1375|
Session 1 Note: Camp begins on Tuesday, June 28 and will be closed on Monday July 4th. Additionally, City pools are closed to camps the last week of June and we not anticipate being able to offer swimming until the second week of the session.
Do you need a different start date? An extra week? Contact us to explore session flexibility.
|Number of Sessions||Price Off Total Tuition|
- Bus transportation in Brooklyn is an additional $300 per session ($150 per week)
- Session 1 Bus Transportation – $250
- Sibling discount: 5% off total tuition starting with the 2nd child
- Deposit to register is $100 per week – Deposit can easily be transferred to another session should your Sessions change.
- Tuition includes: 2 camp t-shirts, camp backpack, 2 Kosher snacks daily, Pizza Lunch on Friday
Credit Card Policy:
As you are aware, Sprout Brooklyn is a non-profit organization. We strive each season to provide an excellent camp program with the highest standards. The tuition at Sprout Brooklyn increases slightly due to operation costs and yearly improvements and upgrades to our program. One of the highest costs we incur is credit card processing.
In order to be able to continue to develop our excellent programming, we are forced, like many other non-profits and academic institutions, to update our payment policy. Families that choose to pay by credit card will incur a 3% processing fee.
If you would like to avoid this charge, you can choose eCheck as your payment method. Our new payment method, eCheck, will allow tuition to be deducted directly from either your checking or savings account.