MINECRAFT GAMING LAB
Build complex structures, rain down chickens, create unique rules for the mini-game and all with one magic word of your choice! In this workshop, you will learn how to change your Minecraft world by programming the different blocks and the way they behave in the game. Let’s start creating in a world without limits!
Workshop main topics
- Use Microsoft MakeCode Platform to program new events in your Minecraft world
- Learn Event-Driven Programming in a Block-based Drag & Drop environment
- How to use Coordinates (in a 3D environment)
- What are variables and how do we use them?
- Loops & Conditionals
- Create your own Mini-Game in Minecraft