Every Hollywood movie nowadays uses 3D effects. Now, you can become a 3D artist, too! Take your first step by modeling objects you want to create using professional 3D modeling tools! Learn to use lighting, textures, and materials to make your model more realistic.
3D Modeling – Technical Objectives:
- Learn the basics of 3D Modeling with Tinkercad app
- Tools & skills:
- Explore working in a 3D workspace using a professional 3D Modeling software
- Creating basic objects and understand the 3D space
- Move, rotate and scale 3D objects
- Edit vertices, faces, and edges of shapes
- Cut, carve, and play with colors of objects
- Understanding the logic of proportion
- Adjusting from 2D shapes to 3D objects
- Simplifying structures into basic 3D shapes like cubes, spheres, cones, and pyramids
- Create your own 3D world!
Online Workshop Educational Goals:
- Campers will develop the confidence to explore and create independently in their field of interests using technology
- Campers will experience a positive and joyful learning process where they will feel safe to experience, to learn, and to succeed.
- Campers will express themselves, create & discover new ways to affect their surrounding world and their community.
- Campers will discover more about Israel through the different activities they will experience in the workshop