With over 40 years experience in overnight camping we understand that making the decision to send your child to overnight camp is not an easy one. We know that each child develops at their own pace and is ready for this experience at a different time. For this reason, we provide 3 options for our younger campers to get acclimated to the camp experience. We provide:
- One week trial (2nd -4th graders only) – Taste of Sprout Lake
- Two week Experience (2nd -4th graders only) – Nitzanim
- Full Session
We also offer the our traditional 3 1/2 week experience for 2nd – 8th graders.
We have a number of things we will do especially for first time campers to help you and your child:
Before camp starts:
- We can set up a meeting or a playdate with another new or returning camper
- Parents and campers are invited to watch our virtual open house together, which take place every 2 weeks.
- We invite you to take a tour of camp, we offer them every Sunday during our summer season and a few times during the year.
- Call or email our office with questions! Someone from our staff will gladly help you!
- On opening day please join us for our Parent Orientation.
- We have a “Camp Mom” for questions regarding how the campers are acclimating.
- Through your camp account you will see pictures that are uploaded daily, and videos that are uploaded 2-3 times a week!
- All first time parents will receive a phone call regarding their campers’ experience during the first week of camp.