Experience the magic of BIG IDEA at home. Join our Online Tech Camp today!
Sprout Brooklyn is thrilled to partner with #BIGIDEA to offer a Virtual STEM Summer Experience for campers entering 4th grade – 8th grade.
Staying at home? Use this time to acquire a new toolbox for life. Discover your passions at the BIG IDEA workshops, and get motivated to keep exploring.
- A daily routine, full of fascinating and empowering content – 3 hours every day, over 5 consecutive days.
- Connect with new friends: the perfect balance between fun activities and eye-opening workshops. Your group will help you keep a healthy smile on your face.
- Develop your tech skills and be creative in a track of your choice. Each track includes two different workshops.
- Hands-on activities and immediate feedback: nothing is recorded. Our platform is completely LIVE and interactive, with up to 6 campers per group
- Our enthusiastic Israeli instructors will make every camp-day an opportunity to unleash your creativity and excel.
Weekly Sessions from Monday- Friday, June 29 – August 21
Half-Day: 10am – 1pm
$200/week. Multi-week discount of $25 per week.
* Spots are limited!
- Design Track
- Media Track
- Gaming & 3D Modeling Track
- Developing Masters Track
How it works
Campers choose a track for the week and will do the two workshops in the track. For example, if they choose the Design Track, their first workshop of the day would be Graphic Design and their second workshop would be Web Design. Campers will have at least two tracks to choose from each week.
Sample Daily Schedule
|10:00am||Welcome and Morning Gathering|
|10:15am||Group Activity and Games|
|10:30am||Tech Workshop 1|
|11:45am||Tech Workshop 2|
The most amazing instructors are here for you.
Our team is made up of top-notch counselors and instructors! All of our counselors and instructors are highly-qualified and over 18, with years of background and experience in instructing and working with kids. During our staff training, we place an emphasis on personal empowerment, morals and values, and our recipe for creating a positive and enriching environment.
- With a dedicated instructor for a group of 5-6 campers, we give each and every child the attention they need for a meaningful experience.
- Each division of counselors is supervised in real-time by #BIGIDEA’s educational coordinators, to ensure the program meets our guidelines and excellent standards.
- The #BIGIDEA team also provides parent assistance and tech support.
Technology needed for camp:
- Computer: PC or Mac. A Chromebook can be used, but you will also need access to a second device with a camera such as a tablet or phone.
- Web Camera
- Speakers and microphone
- Preferably headphones (ideally with speakers built-in)