Sprout Lake is the ideal site for your youth group retreat, conference, organization retreat, Bar/Bat Mitzvah retreat, family reunion, wedding, or educational symposium. Sprout Lake is one of the only camps in the Hudson Valley that is fully winterized, and can be used all year round!
- Kosher dining facilities
- Air conditioned and heated dining room
- Heated semi-private and private rooms that can sleep between 15-30 people
- Heated cabins with bunk beds and single beds that can sleep up to 200 people
- Air conditioned and heated seminar rooms
- Outdoor synagogue area
- Hiking trails
- Swimming Pool
- Basketball court and athletic fields
- Ropes course
- Multipurpose indoor gymnasium
- Campfire locations
- Arts and crafts facility
Each event at Sprout Lake has a unique price. The fee for your event is determined by the number of guests you have, the length of your stay, the style of the menu you want, the type of accommodations you choose, and any special programming services you need. The event fee is usually per person, and is all-inclusive.
Book Us Today
To book your event at Camp Young Judaea Sprout Lake, a date must be secured and a price agreed upon. A contract will be executed which will require a non-refundable deposit and an estimate of the number of guests expected.
For more information, or to take advantage of this great facility, please contact us at 917-595-1500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.